Wednesday 30 April 2014

http://canineculture.blogspot.com/

3rd May 2014 @GrandUnionPetsBoutique 174 Shirland Road London W9

I will be having a Dog Advice Surgery at Grand Union on Saturday between 2pm - 3.30pm.  Come and see me for a free advice - bring your dog - have a chat - a cup of coffee and afterwards feel free to browse around Grand Union Pet Boutique - where I am sure your 'precious pet' will HELP show you around. 'Dog Treats' 'Dog Food' and lots of toys - practical training devices and an excellent Grooming Service available. www.grandunionpets.co.uk

If you feel your dog needs a one on one you can call me on #07949523710 or email canineculture@googlemail.com or visit my website www.canineculture.co.uk  - and of course you are still welcome to come along and see me to discuss your dogs behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment